React.js Server-side Rendering with PHP
Learn how to build an isomorphic React.js app by using PHP to render your components server-side. To do this, we'll use V8Js (PHP extension).
The five steps mentioned in the video:
1. Use HTML5 history.pushState() to route your application without using a hash fragment
2. Configure your server to map every request to a single entry point file so you can fetch the data for that route/path
3. Figure out what data is needed for a given request, and fetch that data on the backend
4. Render your React app to a string using V8Js and output this DOM into your container HTML tag
5. Render your React app on the client with the same data generated on the server as props
The demo single-page app used in the video can be found at https://github.com/formigone/e....asylearntutorial/tre
For more information about V8.js, see https://github.com/phpv8/v8js
Programming tutorials by Easy Learn Tutorial - because anyone can learn how to become an expert software and web developer!
Copyright (c) 2013-2016 Rodrigo Silveira - http://www.easylearntutorial.com